Dr. Qamar Khan is a board-certified hematologist and oncologist who is proficient in diagnosing and treating patients with all forms of malignancies. His primary clinical interest is in breast cancer and lymphomas. Over the past quarter of a century, he has built a reputation as a highly skilled clinician, accomplished researcher and dedicated faculty member at several well-regarded medical schools. A multilingual physician who is fluent in English, Hindi and Arabic, he is an integral member of the celebrated physician team at Premier Hematology & Oncology and is an Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine at the University of Central Florida College of Medicine.
A nationally recognized researcher who frequently participates in clinical trials, Dr. Khan is also known for his close attention to managing the symptoms of patients who are receiving chemotherapy treatments. His excellent educational credentials include his medical degree from Sind Medical College in Pakistan, internal medicine internship and residency at Cook County Hospital in Chicago, and advanced fellowship training in hematology and oncology at Kansas University Medical Center in Kansas City.
- Breast Cancer
- Diagnosis of all Cancers
- Clinical Trials
- Chemotherapy Symptom Management
- Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Immunosuppressive Therapy
- Erythropoietin-stimulating Therapies
- Lymphoma Treatments
- Chemotherapy for Colon Cancer
- Combination Gemcitabine Therapy
- Neuroendocrine Differentiation of a Metastatic Basal Cell Carcinoma in a Patient with Basal Cell Nervous Syndrome