Dr. Nathalie McKenzie is an award-winning physician and principal investigator for clinical trials who has a special interest in individualized cancer care and advanced, minimally invasive surgical techniques including laparoscopic and robotic-assisted procedures. She has substantial experience removing advanced tumors and is a noted researcher whose work has appeared in many prestigious medical journals.
Her outstanding clinical and academic credentials include her gynecologic oncology fellowship served at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York where she graduated with honors, medical degree from the University of New York at Buffalo and Master of Science in Public Health from the University of Miami. Dr. Mckenzie was awarded the prestigious ASCO-conquer cancer young investigator award in 2011.
As a cancer survivor herself, Dr. McKenzie intuitively understands the fears and concerns that each patient has about their individual prognosis and treatment plan. She is a thoroughly compassionate and communicative provider who speaks four languages including English, French, medical Spanish and Haitian Creole.
- Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Cervical Cancer
- HPV-related Neoplasia
- Laparoscopic and Robotic-Assisted Techniques
- Ovarian Cancer
- Radical Debulking Procedures for Advanced Tumors
- Uterine Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Clinical Trials
- Relapsing, High-Grade Ovarian Cancer
- Advanced Treatment for Locally Advanced Cervical Cancer
- HIV-Related Cervical Dysplasia
- Phase 1 Trial of nelfinavir added to cisplatin chemotherapy with concurrent pelvic radiation for locally advanced cervical cancer
- HPV in HIV-Infected Women: Implications for Primary Prevention
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Differences in HPV Knowledge Between Haitian and African American Women