Lisa Minton, MD combines over 20 years of clinical expertise and the most current surgical techniques with a passion to help patients return to good health and lead full, active lifestyles. Inspired by her family’s and friend’s experience with breast cancer, Dr. Minton embraces a personal dedication to teaching breast health and breast cancer prevention.
Education & Experience
Dr. Minton is board certified in General Surgery and specializing in breast care. She earned her doctorate degree from Ohio State University College of Medicine and completed her residency at Louisiana State University Affiliated Hospitals in Shreveport, Louisiana. More recently, Dr. Minton helped develop and co-direct the Women’s Breast Center at MidCoast Hospital in Brunswick. She currently serves as the premier oncology breast surgeon for Florida Hospital Altamonte Cancer Specialists Clinic for breast.
- Breast Surgery (including breast conservation, sentinel node biopsy, and Mammosite)
- Physicians Consultation
- Ultrasound Guided Biopsy
- Genetic Counseling and BRCA1/BRCA2 testing
- Post-Surgical Treatment Recommendations
- Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology Appointment Coordination
- Oncotype DX Testing
- Cancer Recurrence Monitoring