Dr. Jain is a board-certified radiation oncologist and leading provider of the latest and most effective radiation therapies to address a wide array of cancers. His specialties include low-dose and high-dose brachytherapy, stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT), image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT), and intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT). He has published and presented research at national meetings and in peer-reviewed journals, and he has a special interest in prostate and skin cancers.
After completing his undergraduate degree in biochemistry at Rutgers University and earning his medical degree at New York Medical College, Dr. Jain completed a transitional year internship at the University of Hawaii in Honolulu. He then completed his radiation oncology residency at the prestigious Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville and later served as a Brachytherapy Fellow at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital/Beth Israel Medical Center in New York. He has practiced at the Albert Einstein Medical Center and VA New Jersey Health Care System, where he also served as Adjunct Assistant Professor at UMDNJ- Robert Wood Johson Medical School.
- Accelerated Partial-Breast Irradiation
- Bladder Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- High-Dose-Rate Brachytherapy (HDR)
- Hodgkin’s Disease
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Low-Dose-Rate Brachytherapy (LDR)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Seed Implantation
- Skin Cancer
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Three-Dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Uterine Cancer
Site Principal Investigator, VA New Jersey Health Care System: Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) 0815 Clinical Trial - A Phase III Prospective Randomized Trial of Dose-Escalated Radiotherapy with or without Short-Term Androgen Deprivation Therapy for Patients with Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer.
Site Co-Investigator, VA New Jersey Health Care System: Phase III Study of LI (Multikine®) Plus Standard of Care (SOC) in Subjects with Advanced Primary Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity/Soft Palate vs. SOC Only
- Phase I/II Prospective Trial of Cancer-Specific Imaging Using Ultrasound Spectrum Analysis Tissue Type Imaging (TTI) to Guide Dose-Painting Prostate Brachytherapy
- The effects of metallic tracheal stents on radiation dose in the airway and surrounding tissues
- Focal Therapy, Differential Therapy and Radiation Treatment for Prostate Cancer
- Does 3-Dimensional External Beam Partial Brest Irradiation Spare Lung Tissue Compared with Whole Breast Irradiation?